Last Updated on May 2, 2023 by Robinellis
Sitka Pro Staff is a group of outdoor enthusiasts who work to promote Sitka products and brand. To become Sitka Pro Staff, applicants must be at least 18 years old and have a passion for the outdoors. Additionally, they should have a strong social media presence and be able to commit to attending and promoting at least one event per year.
- Visit the Sitka website and fill out the Pro Staff application form
- Include a resume, headshot, and writing samples with your application
- Once your application is received, it will be reviewed by the Sitka Pro Staff team
- If you are selected to become part of the Sitka Pro Staff, you will be contacted for an interview
- After the interview, you will receive further instructions on how to join the team and begin promoting Sitka products and events!
How To get On a Hunting Pro Staff (THIS MAKES ME ANGRY)
Sitka Pro Program Rules
The Sitka Pro Program provides an opportunity for commercial fishermen to sell their product through the Sitka Salmon Shares program. The program is designed to provide a direct connection between the fisherman and the consumer, and to promote transparency and sustainability in the seafood industry.
In order to participate in the Sitka Pro Program, fishermen must adhere to certain rules and regulations.
These include: – Use of only sustainable fishing methods – Use of only certified boats that are less than 25 years old
– Use of fish finders, GPS, and VMS systems onboard vessels – Catch records must be submitted electronically every week – All fish must be graded and sorted according to species, size, and condition upon landing
– All fish must be properly iced and stored before delivery to the processing facility Failure to comply with these rules may result in expulsion from the program.
How Long Does It Take to Get Approved for Sitka Pro?
It can take up to 10 business days for your application to be processed and approved. If you are approved, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to set up your account.
How Much off is Sitka Pro Deal?
Sitka Pro Deal is a great way to save on your next purchase of Sitka gear. By signing up for the program, you can receive exclusive discounts and deals on Sitka products. There is no set amount that you will save with Pro Deal, as the discounts vary depending on what product you purchase.
However, you can expect to save at least 10% off your total order. To sign up for Sitka Pro Deal, simply create an account on their website and verify your status as a professional in the outdoor industry. Once approved, you will have access to all of the current Pro Deal offers.
Is Sitka Part of Leo Adventures?
No, Sitka is not part of Leo adventures. Leo adventures is a company that provides outdoor adventure experiences in the Canadian Rockies.
Who Owns Sitka Gear?
Sitka Gear is a company that specializes in making high-quality hunting gear. The company was founded in 2005 by Jason Hairston and Mike Puhalla. Both Jason and Mike are avid hunters and wanted to create a company that would offer hunters the best possible gear.
Today, Sitka Gear is one of the leading manufacturers of hunting gear in the world. The company is headquartered in Bozeman, Montana. Jason Hairston is the current CEO of Sitka Gear.
He took over as CEO in 2013 after the death of co-founder Mike Puhalla. Under Jason’s leadership, Sitka Gear has continued to grow and innovate. The company now offers a wide range of products, including clothing, footwear, packs, and shelter systems.
Sitka Gear is owned by a private equity firm called Blackstone Group LP. Blackstone acquired Sitka Gear from its previous owner, Vista Outdoor Inc., in 2019. Vista Outdoor had acquired Sitka Gear when it purchased Cascade Designs Inc., which was the parent company of Sitka Gear at the time.
In conclusion, the blog post was very informational and it was easy to follow the steps. I like how it ended with a summary of what was discussed.